Primary Children's Hospital
"The Child First and Always"
- The Intermountain West's only full-service children's hospital.
- Caring for children with acute and chronic medical needs from Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Wyoming, Montana, and beyond.
- Treats the highest patient acuity (a measure of the severity and complexity of medical conditions)
- Trauma I Pediatric program among the businest in the nation, with survival rates significantly higher than the national norm.
- Ranked amoung US News & World Report's Best Children's Hospitals.
- Committed to aggressive, ongoing quality improvement initiatives that have garnered national recognition and, most importantly, continually improve care for children.
- Clinical affiliate of the University of Utah School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics.
- Serves children and adolescents from newborn to 21 years